Driven by our shared dream to see Sarawak take on its role as a nation-transformer, we at R.O.S.E. believe that the key is to create awareness among and empower rural communities in Sarawak. To this end, we have chosen to focus our resources on several initiatives, including:
- Building awareness and empowering Sarawakian voters about their rights as electorate in a democratic nation.
- Voter Registration Drives in and around Kuching
- Civic Education Training for youths and rural communities e.g. Projek Rumah Baru which includes modules on good governance and decision-making
- Rural community transformation
- Financial literacy training
- Collaborating with other NGOs involved directly with rural community empowerment and transformation
- Championing Free and Fair Elections
- Polling and Counting Agents (PACA) Training
- Collaborating with other NGOs and creating awareness of the Election Comission’s Electoral Delineation proposals
If Not Now, When?
If Not Us, Who?